Our company can offer you an unrivalled value for money service bespoke to your tender and contractual requirements. The service that we offer is not only competitively priced; we can offer you a discount scheme based on the value and length of the contract, subject to negotiations; but you will also find that our level of assistance, cooperation, age of our fleet, maintenance and training records which are all exemplary and second to none. To ensure our high standards we achieved the ISO9001 accolade. You can rest assured that your transport requirements are safe in our hands.
Why choose us?
- We are a family run business with over 25 years experience and a vast knowledge in our industry
- A genuine care and concern for the community and our work
- Vast experience in dealing with large contracts and we always deliver what we tender for
- A large flexible work force
- An extensive back up and emergency fleet.
- 24 emergency contacts, direct to management.
- All staff CRB checked up to an enhanced level before they are employed
- All staff fully trained before being placed on a route
- Same driver, carers and vehicles allocated on the same routes daily. This gives you the assurance that the team who are servicing the route are the best for the job, and also the parents, teachers and passengers become accustomed to seeing the same friendly, professional team on the vehicle daily
- We are ISO9001 registered, so you can be assured of the quality of our services.
- MiDAS qualified staff including management
- PCO registered
- O licensed, PCV registered business
- All maintenance undertaken at independent fully qualified, Trading Standards registered maintenance garage and repair shop.
- Maintenance issues repaired without question
- ID badges and training certificates issued to staff after their induction and training
- Friendly, receptive team to answer any questions and queries you may have at any time
- Key partners with several London Councils
- We can raise service standards via cost effective means so that you receive a quality value for money service. However this is subject to your requirements
- We are an environmentally responsible company and our environmental policy reflects this. We are very concerned about our Carbon footprint and have been actively pursuing a policy to reduce this, especially in relation to our vehicle emissions. Please see our environmental page for more information on this
- Vast network
What you can expect
Quality – Professionalism – Reliability – Accountability – Responsibility – Performance
Good service and Value for Money
What we look to offer you is a value for money service; in other words we care about the service that we provide to the passengers and passenger assistants on the service and that you receive a consistently high level of service from us on each and every journey that we carry out on your behalf, whether it be an ad-hoc or long term route.
A Family Business
As a family owned and operated business we believe that it is very important that the overall service is to the high levels that we would want and expect if one of our own family members were being transported by a privately owned business. In this day and age it is too easy for owners to think only of the financial rewards and to not care about the service that they are providing.
Even though we are a family business our staff members are the success of our business. Our office team, currently comprising of 11 team members are all a fantastic group of individuals without whom the service that we were able to offer would not be as good. The back-bone of our office team have worked their way through the ranks,resulting in a very strong but flexible team able to cope with the most arduous of tasks, like compiling a tender document. Naturally our younger, but no less effective office team members are all invaluable to operations as well.
The Nature of our Relationship with our Partners
This idea of team work also extends to our relationship with our clients. We like to believe that we are an integral part of the overall service that is provided to our customers and clientele. As core suppliers with a number of councils we see our relationship with you as a partnership working to achieve the same goals that develops over the length of the contract. You will always find us approachable to new ideas that will enhance the service that we are able to provide to the clients that we transport as well as to yourselves. We would usually hope to do this through regular monthly reports, or regular performance meetings at your or our offices.