Who we are
The Star Cars Ltd Company is a family run transportation business.
What we do
The Star Cars Ltd Company operates a dedicated transport service for local government, corporate bodies and private organisations.
We operate services for local councils in the London area and surrounding counties and also operate a number of private routes operated under contract for various organisations including foreign embassies and private schools.
Our primary focus is on transporting people.
The majority of passengers that we transport are for local councils, notably passengers with special needs and private clients such as private schools, charities and after school clubs. We currently transport over 900 passengers each and every day in several local council boroughs.
We also cater to the private hire market in the form of tail-lift mini-buses and 16-seater mini-buses. Wheel chair and tail-lift services are available on request
We can also provide hire of executive vehicles; these can be provided with or without one of our professional chauffeurs.
Examples of some work we are currently involved in –
- SEN (special educational needs)
- Mainstream home to school transport
- Nursing homes
- After school clubs
- Social service routes
- Day excursions, a farm, museum, or the sea-side for example.
- We can cater for executive chauffeur driven vehicles for councillors or your management team.
- Daily transport of your children (mini-buses only)
- Executive vehicles available for short or long term hire.